Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful...

In The Spirit of Thanksgiving...


I just wanted to share how much fun i have had this month, reading every day about what all my friends and family are thankful for! You took the challenge to find something that you are thankful for every day... and you found them!

There is really so much to be Thankful for!

I hope it is ok with my friend Cindy, (maybe i should have asked first... Ü)

but i just HAD to share with you a message that she sent to me after she had taken on the challenge:

So Jodi I was thinking today... how writing something to be thankful for every day has lifted my spirits! i've been thinking of 2 or 3 things every day and it's been really nice :) It's amazing how fast gratitude can change an attitude?!

Cindy! I love you to Bits and Pieces! and by golly! I think she GoT it! Ü


I really am having a hard time, believing that November is about to come to a close. Where in the world does the time go?

This only confirms to me the absolute importance in my life- that it is so important for me to Stop; and count my blessings!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY goodness, I thought ummm that was so corny go delete it. LOL! You don't need permission, thanks for prompting me to write and think of this every day!!! Even tho we've been sick for a bit, I still think of things as the day goes by. Like a phone call when I needed to talk, etc. the littlest things make a big difference. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cind,
    I am thankful for YOU and your friendship!
    I hope that you are all feeling better! xoxoxo!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you! Thank you for sharing your feedback, ideas & comments!
xoxoxo!