Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My New Life

Please watch this video. Please be inspired.

We each have our own troubles and trials. None of them are the same... however, each of them is just as trying. One is not bigger or of more importance then another. We each have our personal struggles to deal with. It is how we deal with them, that is what is important and helps us grow.

Sunday morning, i was listening to the radio as I readied myself for church. I heard the quote

"Trials are inevitable - Misery is an Option"

I know this to be true. I have tested it. I have lived it. I know it.

Sunday, for us, could not have been a more perfect day. Hearing this quote as my day began, put a smile on my face as i remembered things that i have faced, dealt with and Conquered in my life that were HARD and it set the precendence for the rest of an amazing day; and the end to a Very hard week.

I am Thankful for my trials. I am Thankful for things that are hard. I am Thankful for the chance that I have as a mortal being, to grow and to learn and to Be.

Stephanie is someone I want to be more like. I think she is beautiful, and is certainly someone who continues to inspire and encourage me - even though we have never met.

I am Thankful for angels that surround me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was a beautiful post...Amen and Thanks XO :)

    Ma TK

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you! Thank you for sharing your feedback, ideas & comments!
xoxoxo!